Parents are requested to send their children to school in clothing that is comfortable and appropriate for all activities. We have a school uniform and encourage children to wear navy blue and yellow, the Barrington school colours.
We also require that long hair should be tied back. The following items are available purchase from our school uniform supplier:
The School Uniform Shop
7 Butts Business Centre
Manor Farm Road
Herts SG8 7SH
If you can't visit The School Uniform Shop in person, please give them a ring to place your order and they will arrange for your order to be delivered to school.
- Navy blue sweatshirts with embroidered Barrington logo.
- Yellow or navy polo shirts with embroidered Barrington logo.
- Navy blue cardigan with embroidered Barrington logo.
- Navy blue fleeces with embroidered Barrington logo.
- Navy blue trousers for boys or girls, shorts for summer.
- Navy blue pinafore or skirt and blue or yellow gingham summer dress.
- PE – Navy shorts and yellow T-shirts with Barrington logo.
- PE Bags and Book Bags (Navy with School logo)
- A sun hat is required for summer.
ALL CLOTHING SHOULD BE CLEARLY MARKED WITH THE NAME OF YOUR CHILD
Children may wear a watch and ONE pair of stud earrings if parents consider them responsible enough to do so. These MUST be removed for PE. Please note that nail polish is not allowed to be worn at school.