Good Afternoon Orange Class,
It's Thursday afternoon and I hope you are all ok, having lots of fun with your families?
In the Beswick household we have been enjoying the sun jogging and cycling. After tea we have been playing some board games and watching the Hobbit trilogy, (my son's favourite films) while we eat some homemade cookies!!
Thankyou to all who have sent me any photos it is great to see what you have been doing - they are now on this class web page. Check them out to see what your friends have been up to!
Don't forget to login to 'Studyladder' for lots of varied activities across the curriculum. Well done to Zoe, Oscar, Luke, Freya, Alexander, George, Penny, Liz, Amelie, Isla, Walter and Emilie - I can see you are all working very hard. Remember to make sure you have fun outside as well especially while the sun is out.
If you have anything you want to ask I will try to reply to your emails as soon as I can.
Take care and be safe, missing you all lots,
Hello Orange Class,
- Year 2 Maths Addition and Subtraction(do not complete p22-p27).pdf
- Y1 & Y2-number-bond-challenge-activity-sheet_ver_7.pdf
- Y2 - SPaGnew curriculum expectations.ppt
- SentenceVocabulary - Copy.pdf
- Y2-expanded-noun-phrases-activity-sheets-_ver_5 (1).zip
- Y1 and recap for Y2-spot-the-adjectives-worksheet-ages-5---7_ver_5.pdf
- Year 1 Adding -ing -ed and -er to Verbs Warm up PowerPoint.ppt
- Year 1 Full Stops and Capital Letters Warm up PowerPoint.ppt
- Year 1 and 2 Common Exception words.png
- Handwriting practice-first-100-high-frequency-words-handwriting-activity-sheets-.pdf
- Brenda Boring Egg.exe
- Easter story
- Lots of Easter-Craft-Activity-Pack_ver_1.zip
Go to play.numbots.com for Numbots and play.ttrockstars.com for TTrockstars. Then enter these details;
School; Barrington CofE Vc Primary School, Cambridge